Rahul Panda, 4th Year B.Tech Student (CSE)
Mob. Ph. No. : +91 8093700648
Mail ID : email@example.com
Alt. Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
My goal is to implement all those knowledge I have acquired for all these years in a productive and efficient way for the betterment of mankind and society.
SYNOPSIS IN NUTSHELL :
Attending my undergraduate course in Computer Science and Engineering, I am currently working as a research assistant for the topic “Inpainting and restoration of an image using GRNN neural network and deep-learning in non-texture image” and also on a project titled “Family Assistant: a Smart and Intelligent Home Automation System” using machine learning and artificial intelligence.
PERSONAL INFORMATION :
- NAME – RAHUL PANDA
- PASSPORT NO. – L5096074
- DATE OF BIRTH – 20th May’1995
- NATIONALITY – Indian
SPECIAL TRAINING UNDERTAKEN :
- Oracle 11g Training Course
- Embedded System and Embedded VLSI
- Python Programming and MongoDB
- Ultimate Hands-on Hadoop
RESEARCH ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN :
- Currently working as a research assistant for “Inpainting and restoration of an image using GRNN neural network in non-texture image”.
- Worked on a mini-project titled “A survey on the unsupervised and semi-supervised learning algorithms”.
- Worked on a project titled “Cloud-based software system to gather and analyse information provided by SCADA database”.
RESEARCH PAPER PRESENTATIONS :
- Presented a technical paper on “An approach to enhance the energy efficiency of Space Polarization MIMO using PCT signal” in SANKALP 2015, a national level Techno-Management Symposium.
- Presented a paper on “A study on Robot Operating System (ROS) and computer vision approach for recognizing small objects in clutter” during the Software Freedom Day’2011 organized by Engineer’s Consortium for Open Source Software and stood 2nd position.
SEMINARS/WORKSHOPS ATTENDED :
- 24th and 25th September’2016: Workshop on Internet of Things and Analytics organized by Indian Institute of Science (I.I.Sc.), Bangalore and ministry of MSME, Government of India.
- 9th and 10th April’2016: Workshop cum training on Embedded System Design using BeyonDuino conducted by Tech-Society, SAC, NIT Rourkela in association with Centre for Electronics Design and Technology, NSIT, New Delhi, India.
MEMBERSHIP IN PROFESSIONAL BODIES :
- Student member in Computer Society of India (C.S.I.) Id. No.- 01378936
- Student member in Association of Computing Machinery (ACM) Id. No.- 1665275
- Student member in Indian Society for Technical Education (I.S.T.E.)
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS :
- Serving as Student Guide, counselling First Year Under-graduate students since 2016
- Shortlisted for semi-finale in United by HCL hackathon 2017 (continuing)
- 1st Runner Up in Smart India Hackathon 2017 under the ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India
- Qualified for finale round of IT Olympiad 2017 and achieved Top 15 rank
- Qualified the semi-finale round of IT Olympiad 2016 and achieved Top 25 rank
- Awarded pass with merit in Business English Certificate (B.E.C.) Preliminary, Council of Europe Level B1, Cambridge English Entry Level Certificate in ESOL International, University of Cambridge
- Qualified for round 2 in e-Yantra’2016 competition, an initiative by IIT Bombay and sponsored by MHRD through the National mission on Education.
- Awarded with the title “The Integrator” during the Software Freedom Day’2011 organized by Engineer’s consortium for open source software.
- Acquired the 1st position in Extempo during the Software Freedom Day’2011 organized by Engineer’s consortium for open source software.
- Acquired the 2nd position in Pupil Teacher competition at Kendriya Vidyalaya, Berhampur.
- Acquired the 2nd position in Essay on Maths competition at Kendriya Vidyalaya, Berhampur.
- Awarded with International Rank – 1638 in the 11th National Cyber Olympiad’2011 conducted by Science Olympiad Foundation.
- Awarded with All India rank 29902 in 11th National Science Olympiad’2011.
- Certified participant of The Green Olympiad’2009 with a score of 34 upon 40.
- Awarded with All India rank 14055 in 8th National Cyber Olympiad’2008.
- Awarded with All India rank 11662 in 7th National Cyber Olympiad’2007.
TECHNICAL SKILLS :
- CODING LANGUAGE – C, C++, Matlab, Java, Python, Google Go, Kotlin
- DATABASE MANAGEMENT – Oracle 11g, SQL plus, SQLite, Postgre SQL, PhP My Admin, Microsoft Access, Cassandra, MongoDB.
- DATA ANALYSIS – R, Hadoop, Spark with Scala
- OPERATING SYSTEM – Ubuntu, Fedora, Red Hat Linux, Open Suse, Windows